Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Names!

Okay, I don't have a lot of baby names but, I do have a lot of goats. I am accepting baby names already. I am thinking Bellatrix Le Strange (or Bella) for a strange or odd, looking baby girl and Captain Hook comes to mind when thinking about a boy.... Odd, I have no clue why that would be...
But I believe in babies getting and earning their own names, Lily and Jaimy came from their magical appearance in this world. Therefore, Lily and James Potter, magic, Harry Potter, magic, Hogwarts, magic... Peter was from the Peter Pan theme and Prancer was prancing around so much after he was born... I'm sure lot's of baby goats do that but, being one of the first baby goats I had seen since I was about, oh, let's say three or four, it just seemed spectacular for something so new, so barely loved, to be able to do that, I know that I sound kind of Lovey-Dovey or something, but that was how it seemed at the time, it was just so amazing to me. So, ending on that note would probably be a good idea so I don't start doing it again. Baby names! Hurry! Get them in while you still can!!!

2 comments:

Millie said...

We like to read books and watch movies to think of baby names. Sometimes it takes a while for the perfect name to reveal itself. I like the name Lily. We have one of them here!

Lilyian and Tayet Silverspoon said...

Well then, maybe a Lily Junior?