Thursday, September 9, 2010

The goat are seriously in the garden...

Naughty Tinkerbell! (But not you Lily, you were just following your dad.) Okay, so this morning my dad wakes me up to put the goats out like usual and then I'm eating breakfast and my dad goes outside to the garage and then screams into the house something about the goats being in the garden. I have to put some socks on before I can go out because I have a blister from running 3.2 miles yesterday, my kid sister follows me and starts yakking about how all the goats may have gotten out I really started sweating then, so I get outside and it's just Tink I relax a lot. Then I just tie him up and go on my merry way putting the girls out.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Smart Tink. I would love to find my way into the human's garden for a lovely little morning snack.

Lilyian and Tayet Silverspoon said...

Tayet's father has responded, "Please stay away from the cherry tree, please."