Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Lovely Blog Award.

I have won my first award! I got it from Aelwyn at Hedgewitch Hollow. Thank you!



















So the rules are:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.

The 15 (or so) Bloggers I want to pass it on to:

This Goats Life You are the first goat blog I ever read. My dad found it for me before I even had goats.
A Goats View of Eden Hills You are great. You always post comments on my blog and you always have a new post when I look. Thank You!
The Maaaaa of Priscilla I just found you and I love your blog. Say "Hi" to Brewster for me!
Lucy the Goat I found you off of Roses blog. You remind me of Lily!
It's a Goats Life.... I found you while blog surfing. I just love the Van Goats.
Laughing Duck Farm You crack me up! (Not literally though, that would be bad, I want to stay in one piece...)
Goats in the Garden You have very cute Boer goats.
Octoberfarm I just love how cute Teddy is!
My Farmhouse Kitchen I can't wait for Halloween!
Another Day in the Life of a Gamer Your only up here cause your my bro! (Not really, don't take offense.)
Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat. My brother didn't know that you could breed Boers and Pygmys. I searched it in Google and your blog came up!




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you very much for the award! Love your blog, especially the cute pictures.

Melodie said...

Thank you for the Lovely Award! You have a terrific goatie blog!

Marnax said...

I got an award! Yay! I don't care that I only made it because I'm her (only) brother!

The Van Goat Ranch said...

Thank you very much! Love your blog. Thank you for visiting - I hope you'll come back.