Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tis the season

To get a lot of awards! I have a lot of time to blog as I am Homeschooled, I can spend the day of in La La Land with Lily, daydreaming about what to post next.

I received the Prolific Blogger Award, from Millie and her Human over at Eden Hills! I love her blog as she always has a new post waiting for me when I get on the computer.





The rules are:

1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Link to the Hazra of Advanced Booking. She created the award in November 2009.
3. Visit Hazra and add your blog to the Linky there. That way there is a list of all who have received this award.
4. Pass it on to 7 or more people who you think deserve this award.
5. Alert the people who you have awarded that they won a award.

Jaz and Teddy at October Farm.
My Farmhouse Kitchen at My Farmhouse Kitchen.



4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

aw shucks! thanks so much!

Melodie said...

Well,thank you so much! Maybe mine should be more like sporadic blogger,lol! You are just the sweetest goaie!

Pricilla said...

Well I thank you very much. The publicist is very bad about my awards. She needs a good butting.

Melodie said...

OOPs! That was supposed to say sweetest goatie blogger! I was very tired this morning when I typed that!