Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Am a Bad Person

So, so, sorry people. I have been *so* busy the last couple of days. It has been soccer galore! Today I won my game! It was really fun, we won 3-2, it was a close game. I am also signing up for Basket-Ball with my sister. I will try to post more now. I have bursts of creativeness where I will post everyday for a week then I will barely post 3 times a week. It is three days till Uhura is due to have her babies. Her ligaments seem to be loosening up a bit. I her and Wendy in the new nursery together still. She isn't making her udder yet. If you haven't suggested a name or two yet please do!

3 comments:

Pricilla said...

Congratulations on winning your game!

Melodie said...

Yes,congrats!

Millie said...

Can I come be a mascot and munch on your soccer field? That would be yummy. I hope everything goes well for Uhura.