Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Loving Memorial of Lilyian Silverspoon

Lily died today. She went fast and quickly. She had a very bad case of worms and was to little to pull through. We all loved Lily here, I'm sure a couple people out there came to love her in the time that I blogged about her too. When Uhura has her babies if one is a girl her name will be Oasis and she will take over for Lilyian. Until then I will be on a break from blogging, unless I find some very good material.

Until then, Tayet.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Oh no! I am so very ,very sorry...I know how sad it is to loose a beloved goat.We will all miss her.

Millie said...

I am so sorry Tayet. You have all of our blessings.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oh no! I'm so very sorry about your loss of Lily. She was a beautiful, beautiful goat. Sleep well Lily.

The Van Goat Ranch said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you truly. She was a beautiful girl. you are certainly in my thoughts. God bless you both.

SunshineMom said...

You're such a great mom! I'm so sorry about Lily. I'm glad you had each other for the time you were together.