Sunday, November 7, 2010

A New Pen

Hi, today you get to have a visit in our new pen.
HI, the sky is blue...
This is our new pen. We had to move here because the nursery is infected with worms for six months.
Can you find the Nanny Goat? The human had to put a lot of straw in to keep us warm because she hasn't put a roof up yet.
That's Wendy chewing on my shoe lace. She is very attached...
The sky! It's blue!
Um, Wendy, it's night and there is a ceiling above you.
There she goes again...
See how fat Uhura is getting? That's what you get when you are going to kid in 11 days. The Kidding countdown starts tomorrow, make sure you enter baby names in comments! If there is a girl her name will be Oasis, just so you know.
I hope you enjoyed the tour. Wendy, you're in my way, move! I am the pregnant one! I need to be in front! WENDY! MOVE!!!!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Wendy looks like she is smiling in that last picture!I hope Uhura has twins for you..my prediction is a boy and a girl..Oasis and Oscar....or maybe Oliver...

Millie said...

I am so sorry about the worms. We had really bad worms here, and my boy and I almost died. The kind we have are resistant to drugs, so the human put us on herbal wormer. Now, we don't have to worry about it. I'm afraid those little worm eggs can live for many years. You can read about the herbal wormer here. http://edenhills.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/parasites-12jun2010/

Marnax said...

Wendy isnot the sharpest knife in the drawer...
Actually, she is probably more of a crappy blunted plastic SPOON.