Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh yeah...

This is me being stupid the day we went and saw the cows.
Marn was afraid the bull would charge me and kill me but there is a electric fence and he's just scared of cows because when we lived in a different part of Wisconsin we rented from this lady and she also let these other guys have cows there, and this is getting to be to long of a story so I'll cut the chase. Some cows got out but we couldn't tell (please note that we were like, 6 and 8.) so we went and checked it out and when we found out that they were out I went and told our mom but Marnax stayed there and when I came back to tell him that Mama said to stay away from them, he must of spooked one of them and it whipped it's head around and hit him really hard and now he think that they are all out to kill us, which they might be, but in my experience with them, they aren't. So that sums up my story except to tell you that I am obviously still alive, though you may have already figured that out...

1 comment:

Millie said...

We have a cow and ox and baby bull here. They are very nice, except when the baby bull wants someone to play with. Then he's a little scary. We are glad you lived through the experience.