Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yesterday

This is the snow that it snowed yesterday.
This is it about 45 minutes to an hour later.
It all melted by the morning, but it still counts as the first snow. It has been in the lower 20's to the upper teen's here. Brrr.

We went to the theater to see the latest Harry Potter movie today. It rocked!!! I don't want to spoil anything if you are going to see it but you haven't. To those of you who have seen it, how good was it on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being good and 10 being bad. Then we drove by the outlet mall and laughed at all the people who were out waiting for the stores to open. No offense to people who read my blog that do that, I still want you to visit. I just think it's funny. And guess what?! We saw the guy who runs something with sports at our YMCA. I have to go.

Happy Turkey Day from, Me, Gold, Silver, Zoe, Zelda, Wendy, Uhura, Tinky and any unborn babies. We hope you get here warm, happy and healthy!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Snow,how exciting! We never get snow here! Well, once every few years and it never sticks so I don't think that really counts!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooo! Cold!

Millie said...

Brrr. I hope you all have good winter coats to stay warm.

Pricilla said...

We have over a foot of snow...and it's still here.
Brrrr