Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zelda

Zelda's ligaments are the definition of gone. I felt her tummy and I felt a baby kick! It was so cool! I hope she has them tonight. I'm going to stay up late (not that I usually don't...) so I can keep checking on her. I have the ducks in the pen with them. I don't know why... I picked them up out of the pen to put in with the chickens because it's kinda cold, but i had forgotten that I hadn't opened the chickens door. And I couldn't open it with three struggling ducks in my arms. So now they are in there. Because I'm lazy. But not that much. Usually.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Maybe will will have new baby goatie pictures in the morning,yeah!

Millie said...

Our human always hangs out staring at us saying she's watching paint dry.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Being there for my doe's birth was truly one of the best experiences of my life...enjoy!