Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Snow and Other Things

We got even more snow, but it's not that cold so I guess it's okay. Me, my littlest sister and Marn were out sledding at 9:30 P.M. It was sooo fun. The snow isn't very packable, but it's great to sled on. Very slippery. That's the snow part. The other thing is that I'm pretty sure Zoe had a miscarriage. The kid that she had was obviously very under developed. Her placenta was also very small. Does the size of the placenta have anything to do with the size of the baby? I hope the baby is off in a very nice meadow across Rainbow Bridge.

2 comments:

Millie said...

So sorry to hear about Zoe's baby. My sister lost her first baby, and she cried for days. I'm not sure that size of placenta has much to do with size of baby. It's possible she ate some of it (I always eat mine).

Tayet Silverspoon said...

Huh, I didn't think of that,I was to sad. Uhura ate hers when she had Peter and Prancer. Wendy didn't when she had quads, I guess she was to worn out.