Thursday, January 13, 2011

N is for New Dentist

Look at Billie. She seems to want to be a dentist now.
She pulled it out of the bag and was biting it. Cats...
She then started smiling at me as if she wanted to show of her teeth, I couldn't even see them.
Then she started playing with some floss I got out for her, she is very odd.
We got Billie for my brother for his birthday two years ago. My mom didn't even tell him he was getting a kitten. They went to this lady's house because she had found kittens on the side of the road. Billie was there with her brother, another orange kitten, a little calico girl and an older white and brown tabby male. I think he should have gotten the calico girl, I love calico cats. He named her Billie after Bill the cat in Bloom County, who always has his tongue hanging out going "arrhg". Billie does not do this... thankfully. When he got home, we were waiting for him in the upstairs hallway, our dad had made us go up there to be surprised by Marn walking up the stairs holding a tiny, little, orange kitten. We all responded by squeeing a lot and generally scaring the crap out of her. We took her to the vet a couple weeks later to get fixed. when she came home she was loopy as a hula-hoop. Really loopy. She acted super weird and out of order. She even fell down the steps at one point. Cats don't do that very often. Then she got really energetic, screaming around the house at four in the morning, chasing my cat, Sully and tackling her a lot, basically, acting like a kitten. Now, she's calmed down a bit and acts more mature.
Sometimes...

Visit Jenny Matlock for more Alphabe-Thursday letter "N"s

15 comments:

Pricilla said...

Orange cats are pretty. We have Sherpa the Farm cat.

Melodie said...

I like big orange cats! Our cats right now are all gray,they were abandoned here so we didn't choose them but that's OK we love them anyways!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I love orange cats. They usually are pretty mellow...I guess Billie didn't get the memo to be mellow! tee hee

Judie said...

Funny, the same thing happened to me when I got fixed. It took a while for the anesthetic to wear off!
I love to see pictures of goats! They are so sweet!

Jo said...

awe, what a very sweet looking cat, with great oral hygiene habits!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I've yet to be fixed. I'm still pretty broken.
;)

mrs. c said...

I really like your kitten story! Thanks for sharing!

Millie said...

Billie reminds me of our orange kitties. They like to play out here in the barn with us!

Teresa said...

What a very creative idea for you N post. I do hope you had a NEW toothbrush for yourself! That is a NICE story about your brother getting the kitten.

magsmcc said...

Last night we sat down to read Jo's school library book- Charlie and Lola- My Wobbly Tooth must not ever Never fall out, which concludes via a goat! So it's funny this morning to see more goats and dental issues combined!

Jenny said...

What a nifty and cute link to Alphabe-Thursday's letter "N"!

This post just made me laugh...a great thing on a moderately yucky Wednesday!

I really enjoyed visiting you Tayet! You have a neat blog! I love the name Oasis, BTW. It sounds like music.

Thank you for linking.

A+

Anonymous said...

very funny

Ellen said...

Billie is really pretty. Makes me think of my sweet Finn. He's been gone quite a while now though. Torky and Sgaith send an "örmäy". They are going to be 10 this May.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like orange cats and orange is a pretty color !