Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goat Responsibilities

If you are a goat owner you know that having goats comes with lots of responsibility like cleaning the bathroom floor of straw and other debris that has been tracked up from the basement which, as you know, is the proper place to house goats. We have an old farm house, so there are two entrances to the basement. One from the bathroom and one from the outside. I try very hard to sweep everyday and even sometimes twice a day. But the stray pieces of straw still get stuck to the bottom of shoes and Marn sometimes Marn socks Marn. At the moment, I have a baby goat sucking on my left pinky finger. I think my finger's numb.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Sounds like a fun way to get a numb finger.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Sounds like a wee bit of straw is a fine price to pay for having baby goats in the house! ;)