Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm so sorry. I'm a bad person, I haven't posted for almost a week. I have been so busy with life in general. Soccer training, baby goats, sleepovers, baby goats, sweeping the bathroom floor, baby goats, basketball... and did I mention baby goats? Pixie is doing wonderfully outside, she is in the big girls pen because it was so cold for the last couple of days. It's warming up though! It was 30 Fahrenheit almost all day! Silver is still not letting Gracie nurse so we have given up that idea. She is still in the basement and we hold her still so Gracie can nurse. Harley and Quinn are cute as can be! Their mom let's them nurse whenever they want. She is such a good mommy compared to Silver. Pixie sleeps sandwiched between her mom and Wendy. Wendy doesn't even try to bite her. Zoe doesn't really like her at all. As for news of myself, I received a pamphlet in the mail saying that someone had seen me playing and wants me to attend a soccer camp for girls in Indiana! The bad part? It's $600 to go. I want to raise money for it, so I'll be doing lot's of chores and mowing lawns and babysitting and doing all sots of stuff to make money. I'm even going to ask for my birthday money early! I slept over at my best friends house last night, I was up pretty late reading, and I read a whole book! I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog and leaves comments for me, I really enjoy reading them and I really appreciate the comments you guys leave for me when something goes wrong on the farm. Thank You!

4 comments:

Millie said...

You certainly have been busy! I say that Silver sounds like a disgrace to nannies everywhere. Maybe you can at least milk her and freeze the milk for any bottle kids next year. That's what the human does when she first starts milking--fill the freezer. Minnie and I have feed more kids than she can count!

Congratulations on that soccer camp! Sounds like you're on your way to being a famous soccer chick!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations on soccer camp. That is wonderful.

Melodie said...

Well A big yeah on soccer camp! It sounds like you are a hard working girl,I have no doubt you can raise the money!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

sweet little goaties, but bad silver! kudos to your camp invite!