Friday, February 4, 2011

Pixie and Quinn

Isn't she just the cutest? She has just hit the bouncy stage. She stands still on the kitchen floor and then just out of nowhere, she'll jump straight up in the air then spin around mid-air and scream as loud as she can. She's a screamer.
Pixie loves my little sister, she's like a cat and falls asleep whenever she picks her up.
She is also already learning the art of basking! Starting at such a young age should get her far in the basking world.
They sleep together in their box. They bounce together. They eat together. they like to lick each other. That's kind of gross, whatever. They are more sisters then cousins.

For more Farm Friend Friday posts, go to Verde Farm.

6 comments:

Verde Farm said...

I’m so glad you joined Farm Friend Friday. I just love your blog and your baby goaties are precious. I would love to hold one and love on it. I really want to get 2 goats this spring. I have to talk farmer into it as he says we don’t have any more room at the inn. I say we do :)
Have a great weekend,
Amy

Millie said...

Are you bottle feeding them both? They look so happy being house goats!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

What gorgeous children!

Michaele said...

I am so happy you directed me to your blog. I can look at, read about, and talk about goats all day! I am a goat girl from way back and have been without for 2 years and am now starting up again. So many people have the wrong idea about goats. Rather than preaching to the nay-sayers, I prefer hanging with the goats and other goat lovers.

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

what precious little things! and they are inside! i don't have goats but would love to have some tiny ones. but my husband say no to anything else. no more horses, no chickens, no great pyrs, no no no! lol...found you on farm friend friday!

Tree Hugger said...

Love your pictues and stories!
Will you milk your goats (of course not Tink) or are they just pets?