Thursday, February 24, 2011

T is for Tayet

This blog post won't have any pictures, I'm not allowed to put pictures of myself online, my parents said so. It's okay, I don't mind.

I'm 12 years old, my birthday is August 4 and I have blond hair and blue eyes. I love playing soccer and like to play Mid-Field best, but I can play all positions, even goalie a little bit! I like putting pink streaks in my hair for the first and last soccer games of the season. I play indoor and outdoor soccer, I like outdoor better and I'm starting the next indoor season on March 5th. My favorite music includes: Prince, Avril Lavigne, Pink, The Presidents of the United States of America and Lady Gaga. I don't like Justin Bieber at all. I don't have anything against him, I just don't like his music. I have a Tweety Bird comforter and like to call him a her. I just don't get it, he looks like a girl, sounds like a girl, why did they make him a boy? It just doesn't make sense. I'm scared of elephants trampling me, falling out of bed and sometimes, snakes. Tayet isn't my real name, but my real name stars with a D. I love the county fair and try to enter a animal every year so I can go everyday. My favorite shows include: The Mentalist (Jane is so funny!), 30 Rock, The Office, Outsourced, Parks and Rec, Doctor Who (the 9th and 10th Doctors are my favorite) and BBC Robin Hood. The fair starts on my birthday this year and that same day is the goat show! I'm bringing Pixie. Last year I got two rats off of craigslist, Katy and Susy. Susy loved curling up in the hood of sweaters and sticking her nose in peoples ears. My best friend is a year older then me and I usually see her at least twice a week. I have a terrible singing voice and she wants me to sing in this singing contest with her, uh, no way? (Hun, if you're reading this, I'm sorry, but I do not want to sing. You go for it, you have a great voice!). I have crooked teeth, but I'm going to get braces. Right now I'm going to go check on the baby goats, they're crying............................. Back, everything is fine, just whiny baby goats. I love goats, I always get back to them in conversations. My favorite movies are Gracie and Bend it Like Beckham.

For more Alphabe-Thursday letter T posts, visit Jenny Matlock.


8 comments:

Anna said...

Hooray for Tayet!
Love all the goat-pictures!
Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's ABC-F and AT-T: Tooth-Faerie

Pricilla said...

The publicist loves rats.
She also suggests you get the braces. She did not get them when she was young and she regretted it. She then went and got them anyway when she was 25.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I love goats! They are so sweet and cute. I stop almost every night at my neighbor's house on the way home and just stare at her goats for a little while.

Cute pics!

Jingle said...

cute...




Greetings, Happy Firday! Blessings…

Friendship Awards, Enjoy!
Thanks for the support, You Rock!
xxx

ChristiS said...

LOVE it! You have some pretty awesome taste in music for your age...your parents must have influenced you well! :) Good luck with showing your goat at the fair!

Teresa said...

I loved getting to know you better. I confess I can't carry a tune in a bushel basket, so you'll never catch me singing in a contest either. Hope you have fun showing Miss Pixie this summer and get a grand champion for your birthday!

Millie said...

I would be so scared of elephants trampling me too. They are way bigger than even the llama or the ox.

Jenny said...

I love your goats. Your header picture is really cool.

I think you have great and diverse taste for such a young person! You are definitely going to be a terrific adult with the start you have!

Thanks for linking this week.

I thought this was quite an interesting post.

A+