Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Eyes and a Bit of Goat

This is Dark Angel. I call him Darky most of the time. He was hatched on our farm the year before last. I like hatching chicks in the incubator, but our's broke.
This is Kiya, she's a Americauna chicken. She's my littlest sister's chicken and she's the second oldest on the farm. The oldest is a chicken named Henny Penny. She's a Black Australorp.
This is one of our to Blue Swedish ducks. I don't know if it's a boy or girl, but I do know it's almost impossible to take a good picture of my ducks. The wave their heads back and forth a lot.
Zoe and Uhura fighting over a bit of orange peel. Gotta get that Vitamin C! Zoe has possession in this picture.

2 comments:

Millie said...

That is a lot of eyes you have. I think you should tell my human to bring us orange peels to try. Are they as good as peanuts?

Mimi Foxmorton said...

It is also my biggest nightmare............
(I'm terribly afraid of birds......)
:Q