Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So Busy!

Soccer season is really getting under way! You can tell that's happening when you have a whole calender devoted to your soccer schedule and your sister's soccer schedule. I'm on two teams at the moment, one in the Water Cities league and my dad's team. PJSC. I have three tournaments scheduled and two of my best friends are on the team with me. You should have heard me in the car on the way home from practice on Sunday! I was just blabbing on and on about random things. Like, the decoy duck in my fort, or how you can't eat that decoy duck. Yeah, totally random. I'll probably start posting a little bit less because of how clogged my schedule is, but I'll do my best!

Tayet and The Goats

4 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Of course, you'll need to start a GOAT soccer team!
;)

Melodie said...

Sounds like you are getting ready for loads of fun!

Pricilla said...

Hmmm, goat soccer. Abby would rule

Millie said...

Goat soccer would be good for some pushy goats here too. Me--I like my schedule of browsing in the pasture all day. I am very busy too. Hope you have fun playing soccer.