Thursday, May 5, 2011

C is for Cats

I am able to take so many good pictures of Mumu. He is so photogenic.
He always does something funny for me to capture on my camera.
Giving himself a bath or rolling around on the ground.
Announcing field goals for football. He is just so funny!
Sully was enjoying the sun coming in through the window.
Then Dixie wanted some too. She made Sully jump about a foot in the air but then they started sniffing each other.

On a different note, my first soccer game of the outdoor season is today! Wish me luck!

Linking to Jenny Matlocks, Alphabe-Thursday.

11 comments:

Millie said...

Oh, how exciting! Good luck with the soccer match! Those kitties all look pretty silly rolling around sniffing each other. It does look like a lovely patch of sun for basking.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
They are so cute! Cats are such independent creatures. And they love to sun bath in a nice patch of sun. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/05/creeping-phlox.html

Theresa said...

Great poses and pics of Mumu and Sully! Love the names too. I find my kitty much prefers photo sessions to my puppy. Happy Alpha-T Tayet!

La said...

I like to enjoy the sunshine coming through the window too.

Judie said...

Happy kicking!!!

Sue said...

Cute cats!

Sully is my nephew's name...

;)

Pricilla said...

Mumu looks a bit like Stinky the Farm cat

Jen said...

Silly cats! Good luck today!

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Cats are just too cute for their own good.

storybeader said...

hope your soccer game was a success. Sounds like a beautiful place you have there - the goats are adorable! And of course, the cats... {:-Deb

Jenny said...

It took me a second but at the bottom of the post I finally got the field goal reference. D'oh on me.

I love that you play soccer, too! You live such a rich and varied life.

And MuMu agrees!

Thanks for a fun visit!

A+