Friday, May 6, 2011

Farm Friend Friday - Mumu

Mumu squeezes out from under the garage door.
He runs over to me.
And gets lots of petting and kisses!
I will be starting a new blog thingy, Mumu Monday! So make sure you check back to enjoy more kitty time!

If you read yesterdays post, you will know that I had a soccer game yesterday.... It was a tie, 1-1! I scored the only goal for our team. It was a pretty good goal too.

Linking this to Farm Friend Friday at Verde Farm.

And yes, I know I have been posting about Mumu a lot, but I promise to do something on goats soon.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

loves2spin said...

Prrrr.... so cute!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations on your score!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Mumu is one pretty kitty! Congrats on the goal:@)

flowerweaver said...

What a handsome cat! I'm visiting from Farm Friend Friday.

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Mumu is a very sweet subject. Great job on the goal!!

Millie said...

That is a tight squeeze! Congratulations on scoring for your team at the soccer game.