Monday, June 6, 2011

Bits and Pieces of Random Stuff

I promise I had good intentions to do another blog post, but I cannot for the life of my find the cord that will allow me to download the pictures I took. Otherwise, it's hot, the goats are cute (duh :P), we are down to 4 ducklings...... very sad...... Oh, yes, how could I forget? Zoe seems to be developing an udder..... Hmm, Tinky, do you have something to say? Or just hormonal issue? She's a little bit chubby, but that could just be a little bloat from so much grass. I LOVE WATERMELON! So do the goats. They demolish the rinds we give them. We had soccer practice today, almost to hot to play, it got up to 90 degrees fahrenheit. Ooo! in a soccer game the other day, I scored a goal on a corner kick. I know, I'm just that awesome. (OK, I know, you probably don't really care, but it was so cool!!) Heeheehee. I'm a just a little bit hyper!!! And I'm getting a sunburn/tan.

Welllll, bye!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Maybe Zoe is trying to be like my dear twin sister, Minnie, who is coming into milk again without having a kid (dang overachiever). I'm so sorry about the ducklings. They really should have bigger stronger babies, and it would help. Glad to hear you are a super soccer player!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations on your goal.
Sorry about the ducklings