Friday, July 15, 2011

M is for Mumu (Again)

Mumu is practically my sister's best friend. Not really. He's a cat.
I'm pretty sure she calls him "Bobby" in this really weird baby voice every time she sees him.
Yes, my sister does have pants on in these photos.
They seem to be perfect for each other, they both talk (meow) a lot, seriously neither of them is ever quiet. My sister even talks in her sleep.
He looks so content and happy!

Linking to Alphabe-Thursday from Jenny Matlock.

Also linking to Deborah Jeans Farmgirl Friday.

14 comments:

Judie said...

Well, they both are certainly content in your photos! What nice companions!!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

how cute !!!! love seeing a HAPPY kitty ....

kary teddy and all the kittys at farmhouse kitchen

Pricilla said...

That looks like one happy cat

Andy said...

That is one cute, relaxed kittie! Looks like perfect soul mates to me. :-)

Here's mine - SWEET MOTHER:
http://mypoetcharm.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-mother_3982.html

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Makes me smile:@)

Candy C. said...

Cute kitty pictures!

Teresa said...

I certainly think a cat can be a best friend. When I was a girl, my best friend was a pony. Mumu certainly looks happy!

TASO said...

Friends, definitely!

Splendid Little Stars said...

aawww....so cute! Mumu looks entirely happy and relaxed!

Birgit said...

Oh my gosh -- the last photo is definitely the best! :) I want to give Mumu a great big belly rub!

KDL said...

Mumu looks like a very happy cat indeed. I talk in my sleep, too :-)

Leslie @ Farm Fresh Fun said...

Animals make the best friends! Cute post!

H said...

That is one well fussed over cat and he's lapping it up!

Jenny said...

What cute pictures and a cute story. And yeah, I'm sure she really has pants on...hmmm...

ha!

Thanks for the smile and another aMazing shared link!

A+