Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Animals at the Fair

This is Pepper, she and her Human won grand champion.

This is Baby. Her Human is Pepper's Human's sister. Confusing,  I know.

This is Autumn. She took 2nd in the pet class.


This is Porsche. Her Human is in my 4-H club with me.

She is only 7 months old! Isn't she cute?

Porsche and a calf were sniffing each other before the goat show.

Gold and Porsche had a headbutting contest, I think Porsche won.



 There were a lot of cool chickens at the fair this year.

 There were lots of bunnies. They were so cute this year!
I came up with that title! This is my clubs booth.
The theme of the fair this year was Lights, Camera, Action!

6 comments:

Pricilla said...

Very cute goaties and other animals

Millie said...

It looks like you are having a grand time at the fair!

Crow said...

Thanks for visiting my page. I love you blog, you have everything I love!

Melodie said...

Well,I think any event that features goats must be a good event! But you know I am a little fond of goats..just a little,lol!

Texan said...

What cute animals. Lots of pretty goats and love that bunny!

Jenny said...

very pretty bunny.