Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cats, Goats and Cucumbers

I know it's not a very good picture, but look how tiny her head is compared to my hand! She's only 4 weeks old and my Grandparents are fostering her and two other kittens! 
She's so cute!
 How could Silver eat this thistle plant? Don't you think it would hurt? I heard about some dudes that ate stinging nettle plant. OUCH!
I wonder if she's squinting in pain or yumminess?
 Zoe looks very content to soak up the sunshine. We have had a very nice few days, sunny with a cool breeze. 
Ahh, looks like she should be at the beach.
 Gold looks surprised to see me... Does she look like she is hiding something? I will tell you on Friday.
What? Me hiding something? Of course not! Ha. Ha.

I was messing around with my camera, trying black and white, art mode, sepia. All looked cool.
Check out the horns on that monster! 
 This cucumber grew through the fence. Looks awkward.

In regular color.

Thank you for enjoying my rambling!

Linking to Project Alicia's Wordless Wordfull Wednesday.

7 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

cute kitty....and goats too !!!!

Pricilla said...

the kitty is very cute. Have fun playing with your camera

My Life And Everythng InBetween said...

Kitty is so cute! So are the goats!

Millie said...

That is a very little kitty! I could eat that whole cucumber if you need help getting it out of the fence. :-)

Saun said...

Love the goats...

Anonymous said...

Oh!
That's such a cute little kitten!
is it yours?
and great pictures of the goats!
Such a cute kitten.......

Anonymous said...

I heard about those guys that the stinging nettle they boiled it so it wouldn't hurt their tongue.
and cute kitten!