Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gold in Black and White, Plus, my Feet.

I realize I post about Gold a lot. It comes with her being one of my more photogenic goats. Uhura looks kinda weird if you don't get her at the right angle, Zoe moves so much it's hard to get a good shot and Silver is very pretty too, but she is almost as spazzy as Zoe.






Now, I'm off to the zoo! I'm going to see lots of cool animals! But, hopefully not the.....CHUPACABRA!

Linking to Murrieta 365 for SOOC Sunday.

Also linking to Your Sunday Best.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the picture of your feet. Gold is a very pretty goat.

Millie said...

I hope they don't have a chupacabra at the zoo. That would really scare me!

My Life And Everythng InBetween said...

Such cute pictures of the goats! Have fun at the zoo!!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Very cute goat. Have a great day at the zoo.

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/08/playing-on-deck.html

Pricilla said...

Have fun at the zoo. Look out for all of my cousins!

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

Beautiful goaties! I love that you chose b/w.

Thanks so much for sharing at YSB this week. It's great to meet you! :)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

You are right. Gold is beautiful!