Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm 13!

I'm so so so happy! I'm officially a teen. And I did really well with Gold at the fair! I got 1st overall in the pet class, for which I got a blue ribbon and Reserve Grand Champion, for that I got a cool sweater, a blue ribbon, a plaque and and a rosette. All of my ribbons put together, I got 3 or 4 (I can't remember) blue ribbons and that's just for showing Gold! I also was at the fair all day so I didn't get to do my official Alphabe-Thursday birthday post, oh well, I'll do it tomorrow. For birthday presents I got 3 new notebooks and a pack of really good pens (my family isn't super big on birthdays).

I also entered a lot of photography, I got two 2nd place ribbons and three 1st place ribbons.

Looking at all of that, I think I did pretty dang well, not that I'm modest or anything...

Thank you and goodnight!

2 comments:

Millie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you and Gold did well at the fair.

Pricilla said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations to you and Gold