Monday, August 22, 2011

In a Goat's Shoes - Theme of the Week #1

Welcome to the first weekly Theme of the Week. This weeks theme will be cats! Cats doing everything and anything. Cats being funny, cats sleeping, cats simply looking cute, anything cats.

My brother came up with this theme. I asked him what he thought it should be and he didn't respond, but he was petting our cat Dixie with a wizards wand (???) my little sister got at the museum. I took that to mean cats and that's our theme this week.


Rules:
1) You must link directly to your Theme of the Week post, not your blogs web address.
2) Please link only to posts of intended theme.
3) Feel free to email me (see contact page) or leave any questions in your comment.
4) Tell anyone you wish about the linky.
5)I promise to try and visit everyone and leave comments at your link.
6) Have fun and thank you for linking!

3 comments:

Millie said...

I wish I had seen this before I posted today. How long will your link be open?

Tayet Silverspoon said...

Till next Monday, feel free to link up!

Millie said...

That silly cat hijacked my blog and tried linking up. It looks like he wasn't smart enough to figure it out. I just wanted to let you know.