Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Critters!

We have 11 new friends on the farm and 3 new friends in the house. The 11 are tiny, little button quail! Tinier then sparrows and fully grown! The 3 in the house are pet rats! Toffee, Gloria and Blanca! Blanca is albino. Gloria is white with a tan head and Toffee is a warm caramel, coffee color. Pics will be following soon, I'm at my Gramma's house right now and don't have my pictures on this computer.

On another note, I just saw the new Harry Potter movie tonight, OMG, I can't believe it's all over. No more anticipation when I'm waiting for the next one to come out. No more awesome magical movies in that magical world. Oh well, we still have the books.And they are pretty dang awesome.  

1 comment:

Millie said...

How exciting to have new friends! I'm not sure about rats, but if the quail are that tiny, they probably wouldn't eat too much of my grain. Hope you have fun with your new friends.

I don't know who Harry Potter is, and I've never seen a movie, but I do love magic!