Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Nights at my House #1

This Sunday night, I was laying under the dining room table trying to escape the horrors of folding socks, while I was doing that, my sister and my brother were fighting at the top of the stairs hitting each other with... "things", no idea really what they were hitting each other with. Then, my sister came and sat by me and we started laughing about the idea that my dad didn't know that I was under there. Then he walked by and looked at her weird and she said, "I'm just sitting here by the table on the ground." "Sure," my dad replied, "She can lay under the table and dream about Aerosmith all day if she wants." We had just listened to Yngwie Malmsteen and Ronnie James Dio cover Dream On by Aerosmith. My dad always hates Aerosmith because they are the most overrated band in the history of rock'n roll (his words exactly). I actually kinda like that song and he thinks I'm insane for it.

Anyways, that little peek into my life was brought to you by:
Tayet
Yolanda
Blogger
My Own Imagination
The Dining Room Table
Aerosmith
Ronnie James Dio (RIP)
Yngwie Malmsteen
And My Whole Insane Family.

Thank you, drive through.
If you'll excuse me, I have to go give my dad a Mohawk (literally, I'm going to shave his hair into a mohawk, in real life, I'm not joking).

1 comment:

Millie said...

Goodness. You really are a herd of wild humans.