Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Debbie at Swamp Billie Ranch has awarded me with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Thanks Debbie!

The rules say that I have to tell you seven things about myself! Hmm, this seems a little familiar... Anyways, here goes.

1) My nickname is Gigi. It's because I giggle so much! My dad came up with it.
2) I'm getting my hair cut soon! Oh, I wish the day would hurry up and come!
3) I hate folding laundry. I would do the dishes over laundry any day, but right now I can't because my wrist is hurt.
4) My sister is watching a Nature program about humming birds right now and apparently they can fly backwards. 
5) I love climbing trees. I fell 25 feet out of a tree when I was 6 or 7 and my dad was under me. Yeah, you can guess how that ended (nobody was killed and no bones were broken if you can believe it). 
6) I'm making a calender for my soccer team this year. I'm already taking millions of pictures and now I have this added into the mix? Wow, that's a lot of pictures.
7) I love the song 7 by Prince. I'm listening to it right now!

Make sure you go over to Debbie's blog and visit her. She's a really cool lady with an awesome blog!

Now I have to nominate 5 other bloggers.

Life in a Little Red Farmhouse - Very cute blog, unfortunately, they have to sell their goats, but they are getting a new critter on the farm! Make sure you check it out! 

Katiegirl - Goats, sheep, dogs, rabbits, what could be better?

Lucy the Goat - This little goat is all about fun! She's bright, eccentric and doesn't let anything stop her!

Walkin' in High Cotton - Awesome blog! Jamie is a creative, wonderful lady. And she loves Little House on the Prairie!

Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat - Isobelle is one of the most sweet, nice and kind goats I know. She also believes in goatie world domination!

I do hope you'll visit these blogs, they really are wonderful.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

This is a perfect award for you!

Pricilla said...

Congratulations on your award!

Millie said...

How wonderful! It is certainly fitting for you.