Monday, October 3, 2011

Theme of the Week #2 - Sunsets


This weeks Theme of the Week is sunsets. Suggested by my mother, after she suggested boogers... why did that pop into her head? I just burst into her room, all "Mom! Mom! Quick, what's the first thing that pops into your head?" Why boogers? Is that what she always thinks about? Boogers? So no, I vetoed boogers, and she said sunsets, so sunsets it is!

Rules:
1) You must link directly to your Theme of the Week post, not your blogs web address.
2) Please link only to posts of intended theme.
3) Feel free to email me (see contact page) or leave any questions in your comment.
4) Tell anyone you wish about the linky.
5)I promise to try and visit everyone and leave comments at your link.
6) Have fun and thank you for linking!

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

That is a very pretty sunset

Teresa said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to link up. Fall is a crazy time of year.