Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Theme of the Week #4 - Naughty Labs

The neighbors lab is a very nice dog. His name is either JD or DJ. We aren't sure. He listens to every thing you say and he is really big! The bad thing about him? He chases chickens and scares goats. He doesn't try to hurt them or scare them, he just has presence. And now, a day late, Theme of the Weeks theme is Dogs or Naughty Dogs.

Rules:
1) You must link directly to your Theme of the Week post, not your blogs web address.
2) Please link only to posts of intended theme.
3) Feel free to email me (see contact page) or leave any questions in your comment.
4) Tell anyone you wish about the linky.
5)I promise to try and visit everyone and leave comments at your link.
6) Have fun and thank you for linking!

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

I don't like dogs, they chase me

Mimi Foxmorton said...

How fun!
I've been soooo behind in blogging lately and I just happened to stumble upon this linky day!
It reminded me of a wee story I wrote ages ago about my own yellow lab, my heart and soul, Yellow Dog!

Thanks for allowing me to share!

*hugs for a wonderful day*
~Mimi
www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com

farmer said...

Sounds like fun.
I will have to get a post together for this.
I have three dogs here,all different personalities and puposes for the farm.

Jenny said...

I don't have a naughty lab, but I do have a naughty weiner dog. What a fun idea.