Thursday, October 6, 2011

Y is for Yelling for Corn

Me? Please? Memememe? I can has corn burger?
 Noooo! I can has corn burger! MEEEE! Please!
 Look at all that corn! Just sitting there for the taking!
 Golden, yummy goodness!
 WHAT? Why does he get some?! He doesn't got through the hardships of being a doe! Oh, the injustice!
 WAHHH! Look at him gobble it up! He's not even savoring it! The tyranny! The cruelty! Other words that mean it's unfair!


Also linking to Jenny Matlocks Alphabe-Thursday, where the letter is Y.

11 comments:

Millie said...

Oh, yes! We love corn around here too! That looks very yummy. Have you goats tried soybeans? They're very good too!

Teresa said...

The goats here are really starting to think cooler weather and be very demanding about food! They are becoming quite the little piggies!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

He must have been thrilled to get corn.

beckyp said...

cute goats

The Cello Strings said...

lovely goat images.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I am not certain I've seen much the goats won't eat! We had a stray goat for a day and he ate and ate and ate!!!

Pricilla said...

We got corn stalks today

Judie said...

Those horns look like they could really do some damage! Glad he's happy with that corn!

Pondside said...

Corn for everyone! (at least that's what Mona said when I read the blog to her - and she told me she likes those horns!)

Jenny said...

Oh no! Is this gobbling comments again?

Jenny said...

Blogger! Be nice!

Anyway! Fourth time is the charm, right? ha!

I love the captions you put with these pictures. They made me laugh!

I think 'corn for all' is the perfect philosophy here. I suspect your goats would be more than willing to 'pick their own' if only you'd let them into that scrumptious corn field.

This was a wonderful link.

A+