Friday, January 13, 2012

Orange and Banana Peels

Wednesday's post was the last post that will have sun for a while. It started snowing and didn't stop until yesterday night. We got lots of peels to cheer us up!
 Banana and orange peels are very yummy. If you want a treat, I would recommend eating these. They are also very healthy!
 Look at Gold. She's in Goatie Heaven!
 Me too, I must say.
 How do you go about eating an orange half? There is no ladylike fashion in which to eat it.


Linking to Farmgirl Friday with Deborah Jean.

Also linking to Camera Critters.

Also Farm Photo Friday.

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

Cute pictures! :)

Marigold said...

Strangely enough, no one here like banana peels. I'm not sure why that is. Too many Peanuts? :)

Millie said...

I'm not sure I'd like a banana peel. I tried banana cake for my birthday last year, but I didn't like it. Glad you are getting treats you enjoy.