Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Lovely Eyes

It snowed again today. More. Snow. Why do we keep going on about the snow? Because it matters and because we won't go more than 20 yards from the barn. Not much chance for our Human to get good pictures.
 So she had to make do with what was there. Apparently, our eyeballs.
 Look, you can see her in Uhura's eyeball. Her head looking over the top of the camera for the perfect shot. Oh dear, we've created a monster with our loveliness.
 Lovely eyeballs with eyeball pupils.

 Linking to Project Alicia.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the reflection in the eye! It's a challenge to get good goatie pictures this time of year.

Millie said...

Silly human. Tell her to put the camera down and go get you some hay!

Marigold said...

Ah, yes, eyes like octopus'. But less slimey, if you ask me. We see everything, though. We just ignore what we don't like - like snow.

Savingwith Saveone said...

I love these photos. I wanna be friends with the goats!!

momto8 said...

what fabulous pictures! I don't think I ever saw those eyes before!!
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!