Friday, February 10, 2012

Did Uhura Move?

 Yesterday I told about Uhura NOT MOVING. Lot's of people wanted to know if she did, or if she is still just standing there becoming a snow covered lump in the yard. That's right SNOW covered. As in, it's SNOWING! Pah, it had better melt before I melt it with my cuteness. Anyway. Did Uhura move?
The answer is... YES! Of course Uhura moved. Even she is not such a silly-goat that she wouldn't move if it started snowing. See? She was a smart-goat and started eating!
 Also, the Human has been working on something. I wonder what it could be? Maybe it's for MEEEE!

Linking to Shoot, Edit, Submit with Misty and Kim.

Also linking to Deborah Jean's Dandelion House.

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

We had snow too. Harumph!

Millie said...

I'm glad she moved. I was worried that something had scared her stiff. I hope you keep the snow up north. We're supposed to get some this week too though.

Marigold said...

I was afraid she was waiting for Scotty to beam her up.

Heidi said...

I'm so glad she moved to safer ground. Your little animal family is way too cute.

The snow found us today too. Stay safe and warm up there. Thanks for linking up to Farmgirl Friday and have a GREAT week.