Friday, February 17, 2012

A Graceful Dismount

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you how to do a graceful dismount from a precarious perch.
Never psych yourself out! Stay calm. 
My coach, Mr. Mumu, will help me get ready. It's always good to have an experienced person to help you out, so I figured a cat would be a good choice! 
 If you are unsure about something, consult your coach. It's OK to give him a little headbutt if he annoys you.
 Always eat something (daintily!) before attempting a dismount. It will help calm your stomach if you are nervous! 
 Approach your chosen precarious perch and step onto it with confidence and grace.
 Then jump down like a kid without a care in the world. If you don't get it on the first try, try again! 
 Then ask your Human or coach for treats for a job well done.

Linking to Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday.

Also linking to Deborah Jean's Farmgirl Friday Bloghop.

3 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Those wee legs just make me want to give him a big smooch! :)

Marigold said...

Ah! Olga Korbutt in action!

Charlotte said...

Looks like you are a charm school graduate. I bet it comes naturally.