Friday, February 24, 2012

Pregnancy Cravings

You see me licking my lips? You want to know why I'm licking my lips? It's because I'm having intense food cravings!
I crave green grass.
 I crave pine.
 I crave any kind of leaves that comes my way.
 I crave birdfeed.
 I crave feathe-- Wait, what?!
 I crave those little red berries
I crave grain.
I crave peanuts.
 But above anything? I crave clovers! Goat-darn this whole winter thing!

Linking to Reasons to be Cheerful. Because the Human gave me a lot of these foods today so I'm very cheerful. 
Also linking to Deborah Jean's Farmgirl Friday bloghop.
Also linking to Photo Friday.
Also linking to Pets Forever with Bozo the dog.

6 comments:

Millie said...

I think I'm having those cravings too. You're lucky your nice human gave you a bunch of those things today.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Pickles, anyone? ;)

Michaele said...

Lots of good things to eat around there : )

Marigold said...

Now wait a minute. Peanut cravings are just a fact of life, aren't they???

Penny said...

Hopefully that clover won't be to long coming. What a pretty colour, but I don't suppose you're too worried about that, are you?!

i beati said...

special pics