Sunday, February 12, 2012

That Darn Snow

Uhura is very mad about the new snow. She wants to have her kids when it's warm, but it's been under 15 degrees F the past two days! I'm only repeating what our Human told us.
 I just stared meaningfully at the snow. It knows that I'll do what I have to do...
You know just what I mean...
 Under the snow is still good eats. 
But I don't think Uhura needs to get bigger. Heehee.
 Of course, I am the perfect size.

Linking to Shadow Shot Sunday with Toby.

Also linking to Pets Forever with Bozo.

7 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

New kids coming? Oh, yes, the snow must go.
Love, Lindy and Kay

Pricilla said...

I don't blame her. We got some new snow too

chubskulit said...

Oh I wish you warm days Uhura.

Muffin's Shadow

Kelly said...

I've always thought goats have the most interesting, expressive eyes!

Millie said...

I agree with your sentiments on the snow. We've been cold here, but it's supposed to warm up again. I hope you have good weather for having your kids.

toby said...

Oh, they're such sweeties! Here's hoping things warm up quickly for you!

Stevie said...

Brave goats. Mine don't do snow so they are glad for its absence this year. Actually, it's not the snow they mind as much as the mud that the snow makes. They absolutely don't do mud!!!! Stevie @ ruffledfeathersandspilledmilk.com