Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm in the HOUSE!

Hi! It's Aspen and my sister and I are in the house! Our mom isn't producing ANY milk. Really. None. We still go outside at night, but during most of the day, we are inside getting into trouble having lots of fun.
 We play on the couch.
 Sleep on the couch.
 And find out that we aren't the only goats in the house!

I also learned that I like oatmeal with peaches in it and raspberry applesauce. Yummy!

Linking to Homestead Barnhop.

Linking to Photo Friday.

Linking to Farmgirl Friday.

8 comments:

Pricilla said...

Oh dear. I'm sorry about your maaaamaaaa. I hope she is OK

Marigold said...

I bet your human doesn't like having you in the house, either. :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I'm so sorry about your Maamaa........but I think having goats in the house is the most magical thing in the world! :)

Blessings!

Mimi

Wendy said...

Oh, sorry to hear about your milk issues! I hope you enjoy your house stay. Our kids finally went back outside to stay today. They were enjoying exploring and watching tv, but their maa was getting pretty upset about their disappearing acts!

Millie said...

It's no good when a maa can't feed her kids. Hope she's well. It does look like the kids are having fun.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Oooo! Lots of kids in the house this Spring! You are very cute! I hope your maaaama is OK.

Michaele said...

Oh no! I hope they got some colostrum. Lots of bottle washing now. Good luck. Cute little things : )

Melodie said...

House Goaties are so much fun! I do hope their mom is OK!