Friday, March 30, 2012

Silly Babies in a Tree--Part 2

Yesterday we left the babies getting into trouble learning new things about trees. Today we find them getting into all kinds of trouble and knocking each other off of trees having even MORE fun.

Then Cassie came up the tree. Penny did not want Cassie on HER tree.
 So what did Penny do? Headbutted Cassie off the tree of course! Mean little Penny.
 Then Willow and Vinnie started fighting ON THE TREE. First Willow headbutted little Vinnie.
 Then little Vinnie headbutted Willow right back!
 And then Willow turned around and ran off the tree. Yay, Vinnie!

10 comments:

Michaele said...

I love watching the spring babies play. Looks like a really nice day (for pushing).

Millie said...

Silly little goats. It looks like they are learning lots!

Marigold said...

What I see is that Cassie was having none of that and ready to give it right back. Go Cassie!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

The battle of wills! Cute pictures. Thanks for linking up with Rural Thursday.

Nancy Claeys said...

How cute! I would love to have baby goats -- but them give them over to you when they grow up. :)

Betty Manousos@ CUT and DRY said...

those are such cute goats!! i love goats for some reason.

this totally uplifted my morning!

terrific shots, too.

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Awwwww! I love them! They are adorable! I can't wait to have my kids!

-Midnight on HoofBeat Ranch
http://hoofbeatranch.blogspot.com/ Visit our blog there!

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Awwww...SO cute!
I have something to tell you! but can't say it here or people won't visit our blog, So here's the news:

http://hoofbeatranch.blogspot.com/

its REALLY surprising, it even knocked me off my hoofs!

-Twilight on Hoof beat Ranch

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

or go here to the direct link:

http://hoofbeatranch.blogspot.com/2012/04/oh-my-gosh.html

Jenny said...

I am just howling with laughter here!

This was a hilarious conclusion. They have such personalities!