Thursday, March 29, 2012

Silly Babies in a Tree

Little WIllow was being very naughty. She climbed a tree!
 I think she saw something!
 Nope, just looking for good eats.
 And then Penny followed her! She was being very silly, I thought she would fall off the log!
 Then she ran down to make trouble with Willow see what Willow was doing.
 Those little goat bottoms could be up no good. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what happened then!

Linking to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday, where the letter is "S".
Also linking to Project Alicia for Wordful Wednesday.

10 comments:

anitamombanita said...

They are just so stinkin' cute!!

Millie said...

Those kids are hard to keep out of trees!

Patty Woodland said...

Little goats love to climb

H said...

Goats are incredibly sure footed! I'm quite envious of their ability to climb :)

Lavender Cottage said...

Even climbing trees as naughty goats, they are so sweet.
Judith

Splendid Little Stars said...

cute! They're off on an adventure!

Marigold said...

Oh! I want a toy like that! Looks way better than a wooden spool.

NanE said...

Oh my gosh, those two are so cute! I am so jealous, I have always wanted a little goat, I will be checking back for sure to see more of their adventures. Thanks for sharing for the letter S, Nan

upinthecosmos said...

how adorable are they! I love baby animals:-)

Jenny said...

They are so cute. And that picture of 'Vinnie' in your sidebar is just making me laugh.

I really enjoy following the goats super-adventures through life. I still think you should set up a B&B there...I suspect a lot of people would pay good money to watch these antics first hand!

Thanks for the smile!

A+