Thursday, May 17, 2012

My New Collar

Look at me bee-yoo-ti-ful new collar! It's so shiny and new!
 My Human is so good to me. She got my favorite color.
 I love her very much. Even if I do play headbutt with her hand sometimes.
I gave her a big hug when she put my new collar on.
Then I sat in her lap while she fed me grass. Life is good =)

Linking to Rural Thursday.

Oh, yeah. Willow got a new collar too. It's bright pink, but she wouldn't stop moving long enough for my Human to get a good picture.


10 comments:

Candy C. said...

What beautiful new collars you goaties got! Your human must love you very much! :)

Millie said...

I used to have a beautiful purple collar, but I lost it. Now I have a blue one like Minnie. I'm very jealous of your pretty purple one.

Patty Woodland said...

You are stylin'

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

A most lovely purple!

Marigold said...

One can simply never have too much pink or purple.

WeldrBrat said...

Ohhhh! Oooooh! Perfect colors!

Bobbie said...

Your goats are sweet...and fancy all dressed up in new collars!

Lavender Cottage said...

A purple collar would be the norm here, but I do like the pink one as well. Goats with colourful collars, how cute. :-)

Jennifer said...

Nice pretty collars. I just bought my peanut a pretty blue one

Brett Chatz said...

Wow! I never thought much about domesticating goats to the point of putting collars on them! But they are adorable! I really love them. Great job!! The purple one is most delightful - pink and purple are awesome :) Another thing I love is the the red bus it's sweet as honey - lol