Friday, June 1, 2012

'Big' Changes

Hello everyone! My Human said that 'WE' need changes on this blog (not sure why, it seems fine to me). She said that 'WE' should start by changing the header picture. So she wants to know if you've seen any pictures on any of her blogs that you think would go well with the background. I will give you the links to her blogs, because I'm just that smart. If you see one that you think would work, you can find her email on the Contact Me page and tell her which one you think would look good! Personally, I think it should be a picture of me  ;P


Here is a cute picture of me, because It's All About Me (I think that's a good catch phrase, don't you?)

Linking to Jenny Matlocks Alphabe-Thursday where the Bouncy, Boisterous letter is 'B'. 
Jenny Matlock

10 comments:

Jo said...

what an adorable little goat face!

Our Village is a Little Different said...

What a cute little goat you are! Good luck with your changes. I hope you find something you like.
-Catherine

Bessie M. said...

Well that is a very beautiful picture of yourself. I think it would make a great header!

Marigold said...

That is a very cute picture of yourself. Lovely blue sky...but don't you think it may cause an uprising in the ranks if no one else is included in the picture?

VBR said...

Choose just ONE picture? Impossible! You and all your little kiddie friends are beautiful. I vote for a carousel of photos changing all the time so everyone sees all of you little beauties!

anitamombanita said...

oh, i love love love THIS photo! so adorable. but you have so many from which to choose...

Andy David said...

Hello.
You poser you...you know you're a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Gosh.

What a difficult question.

I personally like your blog like it is...and the header picture.

I like what's there, I like the bottom picture and I do like the sky and clouds.

So, although I am absolutely no help with this question, I do know for certain that you are BEAUTIFUL in all your pictures!

Thanks for sharing your dilemma with us.

A+

Splendid Little Stars said...

You are very cute!
I do like the header photo you have on now.
I need to change mine. Some people change theirs all the time--an interesting idea.
PS: I love the tree header!

Millie said...

I do agree. You should get to be on the header picture!