Friday, June 8, 2012

Change #1

Hello! Do you like the new header picture? My girl let me edit it myself, and I'm telling you, Humans should make these 'mouses' easier for little goat hooves to use! Since the header picture is of me, Girl said that I have to post pictures of the other goats. I don't know why since they aren't as cute as me (especially Willow!)
Gold, my mama.

Vinnie, my cousin.

Willow, my sister.

Uhura, my Grandnanny.
Linking to Jenny Matlocks for Alphabe-Thursday where the celestial, celebratory letter is 'C'!
Jenny Matlock

8 comments:

edenhills said...

That is an adorable picture for the header!

Andy David said...

Hello.
I'm glad you chose this photo as your header...I thought it was so adorable last week! Nice to see some of your other family members too. Thanks for sharing.

Marigold said...

A nice header picture. As for the mouse...you just need one of the ones with the roller in the middle. :) Then you just sort of 'skate'.

KDL said...

I think you're all quite cute. And I say you are quite talented with a mouse, my dear.

anitamombanita said...

Oh I don't know...I think they're ALL pretty cute!

anitamombanita said...

Oh I don't know...I think they're ALL pretty cute!

anitamombanita said...

Oh I don't know...I think they're ALL pretty cute!

Jenny said...

What a cute and clever post!

I really like your new header, but truly...all the pictures made me smile.

Thanks for a great link for the letter "C".

A+