Monday, August 6, 2012

Eyes on the Farm

There are lots of different kind of animals on the farm, goats, ducks, chickens and cats.

My Human was trying to get pictures of my eyes, but she says I'm a spaz and I can't stop moving for more then two seconds. So she thought that she would take pictures of other animals eyes.

She thinks Lobaca has very pretty orange eyes. I think mine are much cuter.
 If you want to take a picture of a goats eye, Uhura is your go-to-goat. Just give her scritches and she won't move for about four years.
 My Human and her sister each caught a duck at the fair, so now Tommi isn't lonely. 

Linking up to Observing Beauty with Bethany. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Millie said...

Lovely eyes! I think the duck is very cute. They aren't mean like geese.

Mariane said...

I say, what a beautiful bunch of photos - Thanks for sharing :)


My contribution is here:
http://www.starone.dk/wp_2/?page_id=913

Blossom Vydrina said...

I love goat eyes with their horizontal pupil. Great photos all.

Bethany said...

Great eye shots! I love the duck shot!

Bethany said...

And thanks for linking up to Observing Beauty!

NC Sue said...

Thank you for visiting Observing Beauty at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this past week! And please visit this week’s Observing Beauty linky, too – it’s up and running!
I hope to see you again soon.
Have a great week,
NCSue