Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am a Famous Goat!

Hello, wonderful blog followers! Today, something very special has happened. I have become a FAMOUS GOAT. I have been featured as Pet of the Day at petoftheday.com. You can be featured too! All you have to do is go HERE and email a very nice lady. Make sure you go look at my page! It is pretty cool.

Thank you to my Human, who surprised me today with this great surprise.

Scattered Horizons


Sommerfugl Design said...

Oh my goodness, I think I just fell in love! Adorable!

Millie said...

Oh how wonderful!

Marigold said...

Oh, but we already knew you were famous. This is just frosting on the cake. :)

Emily said...

What a cute photo and a cute goat! Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday, I hope you will link up again this week!